[vc_row bg_type=”bg_color” bg_override=”ex-full” bg_color_value=”#7a7a7a”][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”True You: Creating Your Personal Brand” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:40|text_align:center|color:%23f2f2f2″ google_fonts=”font_family:Raleway%3A100%2C200%2C300%2Cregular%2C500%2C600%2C700%2C800%2C900|font_style:200%20light%20regular%3A200%3Anormal”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Course Progress[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Getting the Most Out of This Course” spacer=”line_only” spacer_position=”bottom” line_height=”1″ main_heading_margin=”margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;” sub_heading_margin=”margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;” spacer_margin=”margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:30px;”][/ultimate_heading][vc_column_text]Here’s how to get the most out of the True You: Creating Your Personal Brand content:
- Complete the Overview. This module gives you a great introduction to True You, along with course content and guidance on navigation.
- Download and print out your Worksheets. And get a pen & paper to take notes. Research shows that we retain what we write on paper far better than when we type, so that’s what I recommend. That said, we’ve made the worksheet files fillable PDFs, so if you want to fill them out by typing into them, you certainly can. Just make sure you save them to your computer so you don’t lose your work!
- Go through the next module (Principles: What You Stand For), and complete each step.
- Complete all of the worksheets for the module. There’s a step at the end of each module with detailed directions on the worksheets. You’ll want to complete the worksheets for one module before moving to the next, since they build on each other.
- Provide feedback. We’d love to use your feedback to make the course even better!
- Complete the remaining modules.
Each module takes between 15 and 20 minutes to complete, plus the time you spend on the worksheets.
Please know that you don’t need to complete the course all at once! In fact, you’ll likely get more out of it if you give yourself time between the modules to really think about what this new knowledge of yourself — and your life — means to you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]