NAME YOUR PRICE
Set Your Terms, Raise Your Rates, and Charge What You’re Worth as a Consultant, Coach, or Freelancer
the insider guide to getting more of what you want from your business
Name Your Price: Set Your Terms, Raise Your Rates, and Charge What You’re Worth as a Consultant, Coach, or Freelancer
Too many consultants, freelancers, coaches, and service providers rely on gut feelings and the rumor mill to make pricing and terms decisions for their businesses. If that’s you, then you already know those strategies don’t work – they can prevent you from earning what you’re worth, keep you up at night, and may even get you into situations that can threaten the health of your business.
But you can do better. Name Your Price offers clear methods and easily tailored principles so you can focus on what’s important to you – running your business with resounding success.
- How to set your core pricing structure based on proven models used by top freelancers and consultants
- How to identify risks and build them into your pricing model
- How to set terms and write agreements that benefit you and your clients — and protect your time
- How and when to negotiate with clients and how to have tough conversations
- When to adjust your pricing and how to do it smoothly
- When to say no to clients and how to do it gracefully
- How to set the tone and teach clients how to treat you
- How to shift your mindset and get out of your own way
- And how to put it all together so you can move forward with confidence
Discover simple and powerful ways to take the lead in your business to get more growth, more energy, and more satisfaction. Author Kate Dixon’s clients use these principles to run profitable and fulfilling businesses – now you can, too.
You’ve done the work. You’ve built your brand. Now Name Your Price!
Click below to purchase the e-book.
Additional ways to purchase Name Your Price